Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Big Leprechauns


A man walks into a public bathroom and begins using one of the urinals. He looks to his left and sees a very short man peeing also. Suddenly, the short man looks up at the taller man, and the taller man is completely embarrassed about staring at the smaller man's penis.
�Sorry,� says the taller man. �I'm not gay or anything, but you have the longest penis I've ever seen, especially on a man so small!�
�Well,� says the Leprechaun, �That's because I'm a Leprechaun! ALL Leprechauns have penises this size!� The taller man says, �Incredible! I'd give anything if mine were that long.�
�Well, what with me being a Leprechaun and all, I can give you your wish! If you let me take you into that stall over there and screw you, I'll give you your wish!�
�Gee,� says the man, �I don't know about that�. Aw hell with it, OK!�
Soon, the Leprechaun is behind the taller man, just humping away.
�Say,� says the Leprechaun, �How old are you, son?�
Finding it difficult to turn with the Leprechaun humping him so ferociously, the tall man says over his shoulder, �Uh-Uh, Thirty-two...�
�Imagine that, � says the little man, �Thirty-two and still believes in Leprechauns!

No comments:

Post a Comment