Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the Lakers VS the Bulls.


Two factory workers were talking during a break and one of them said, �Are you going to the basketball game at the Forum Sunday. It�s the big game; the Lakers are playing the Bulls.
�Now,� said the other one, �my wife won't let me go.�
�You are a fool. There's nothing to it.�
�What do you mean?�
�Well, an hour before the game you simply pick her up, carry her to the bed, fling her on the bed, tear off her clothes, make love, and say �I'm going to the game.'�
The following Monday, the two men met at work and the first one said, �What happened? I didn't see you at the game. Didn't you do what I suggested?�
The second man said, �I'll tell you what happened. An hour before the game, I picked up the wife, carried her to the bedroom and flung her on the bed.�
�Yes?�
�And then, just as I was pulling off her panties and opening my fly, I thought to myself, what the hell, the Nicks haven't been playing that well lately.�

No comments:

Post a Comment