Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pierre the pilot,


Pierre, a French Air Force pilot takes his girlfriend out for picnic lunch. After they've eaten his girlfriend leans over to him and says, �Kiss me Pierre.�
He grabs a bottle of red wine and splashes some on her lips.
�Why did you do that?� his girlfriend asked.
�I'm Pierre the pilot, when I have my red meat, I want it with red wine.�
The two start kissing, and after a minute she asks him to kiss her breast. He takes some white wine and splashes it on her chest.
�Why did you do that?�
�I'm Pierre the pilot, when I have my white meat, I want it with white wine.�
They continue to make out, and she instructs him to kiss her a little lower. He takes a bottle of cognac splashes it on her, and then strikes a match. He then throws the match on her. She shrieks and dives into the river.
�What was that for?�
�I am Pierre the pilot, when I go down I go down in flames.�

No comments:

Post a Comment