Sunday, December 20, 2009

George Bush met The Queen



He turns round and says: �As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how the country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom� to which the Queen replies, �I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King.�
George Bush thought a while and then said: �How about a Principality then?�, to which the Queen replied �Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush.�
Bush thought long and hard and came up with �How about an Empire then?�
The Queen, getting a little fed up by now, replied �Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor.�
Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: �I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country.�

No comments:

Post a Comment