Friday, December 18, 2009

Clean Your Ears



A man is lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his mouth. A young nurse enters his room to sponge his face and hands.
�Nurse,� he mumbles from behind the mask, �Are my testicles black?�
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, �I don't know Mr. Jones, I'm only here to wash your face and hands.�
He struggles again to ask, �Nurse, are my testicles black?�
Again the nurse replies, �I can't tell. I'm only here to wash your face and hands.�
The head nurse walks by and sees the man getting a little distraught, so she marches over to find out what's wrong.
�Nurse,� he mumbles, �are my testicles black?�
The head nurse whips back the sheets, pulls down the man's pajamas, moves his penis out of the way, has a good look, pulls up the pajamas and says, �There's nothing wrong with them.�
Frustrated at this, the man pulls off his oxygen mask and asks again, �I said, are my test results back?�

No comments:

Post a Comment