Friday, December 25, 2009

Some Things You Just Can't Explain


A farmer was sitting in the neighborhood bar getting drunk.
A man came in and asked the farmer, �Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day, getting drunk?�
The farmer shook his head and replied, �Some things you just can't explain.�
�So what happened that's so horrible?� the man asked as he sat down next to the farmer.
�Well,� the farmer said, �today I was sitting by my cow, milking her. Just as I got the bucket full, she lifted her left leg and kicked over the bucket.�
�Okay,� said the man, �but that's not so bad.�
�Some things you just can't explain,� the farmer replied.
�So what happened then?� the man asked.
The farmer said, �I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left.�
�And then?�
�Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket.�
The man laughed and said, �Again?�
The farmer replied, �Some things you just can't explain.�
�So, what did you do then?� the man asked.
�I took her right leg this time and tied it to the post on the right.�
�And then?�
�Well, I sat back down and began milking her again. Just as I got the bucket full, the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail.�
�Hmmm,� the man said and nodded his head.
�Some things you just can't explain,� the farmer said.
�So, what did you do?� the man asked.
�Well,� the farmer said, �I didn't have anymore rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. At that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in...

No comments:

Post a Comment